Mini Microwave Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size / Yield
- ¼ Cup + 2 Tbs all-purpose
- 2 Tbs sugar
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ Cup milk, at room temperature
- 2 Tbs salted butter, melted and cooled
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- Coarse sparkling sugar, garnish (optional)
- (This measurement is per 1 serving. Multiply ingredients per serving quantity)
In a small bowl, mix together flour, sugar and baking powder until thoroughly combined, with no streaks of any ingredients remaining.
Blend in milk, butter, and vanilla until batter is smooth.
Stir in blueberries and pour batter into a 14-ounce (or larger) microwave-safe container with straight sides. Sprinkle with sparkling sugar, if desired.
Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until cake is done to your liking. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before serving.