- 4 pitas (4-inch rounds)
- 1 can (7 ½ oz.) tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp. each dried oregano and basil
- 1/4 lb. pepperoni, sliced
- 1 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbs. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Separate pitas at folds into 8 rounds; arrange on large paper towel-lined plate. Combine tomato sauce, oregano and basil; spread about 2 Tbs. over each round. Top with pepperoni and sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Microwave, uncovered, at Medium-High (70%) for 4 to 6 minutes or just until cheese has melted and sauce is heated through, rearranging halfway through. Makes 8 mini-pizzas.