Mini S'mores Cheecake Bites
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbs. sugar
- 1/4 C. butter
- 16 oz. cream cheese softened
- 3/4 C. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 package large marshmallows
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 C. milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 C. heavy whipping cream
Heat oven to 425 degrees. Line 24 mini-muffin/cupcake tins.
1) In a small bowl, melt butter and mix with graham crumbs and the sugar. Divide evenly and press into the bottom of the lined tin.
2) With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla. Add eggs at a time. Fold in cinnamon.
3) In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and mix with the heavy whipping cream until creamy and smooth,
4) Pour the half of the chocolate into the tins, over the crust. Divide even and spoon the cheesecake batter into the tins. Top with the remaining chocolate.
5) Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 300 degrees and place a marshmallow on each cake. Bake for another 35-40 minutes, marshmallows should be golden brown and crispy on top.
6) Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.