Mint Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
10 min preparation + 10 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/4 C. butter
- 6 C. mini marshmallows
- 7 C. Cocoa Pebbles cereal
- 24 Thin Mints, chopped
- 2 C. Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips
- Line a 9x9 pan with foil and grease the surface.
- Melt the butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the Cocoa Pebbles and cookies.
- Let sit for 2 minutes. Then stir in 1 cup Andes baking chips.
- Press mixture into the pan and then sprinkle remaining Andes chips on top and press.
- Let cool then cut into squares.
Around The Web