Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. mini chocolate chips
- 12 oz. evaporated milk
- 1 Tbs. butter
- 9 inch chocolate crumb crust
- 1 3 oz. package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/3 C. water
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- green food coloring
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- mini chocolate chips
- Microwave the 1 cup chocoalte chips and 1/3 C. evaporated milk for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in the butter and then pour into crust.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Beat the remaining evaporated milk, pudding mix, water, peppermint extract and 3 drops food coloring until combined.
- Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping and additional drop of food coloring. Spoon over the chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips.
Around The Web