Moist & Savory Stuffing
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 1/2 C. Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 2 stalks celery, coarsely chopped (about 1 C.)
- 1 lg. onion, coarsely chopped (about 1 C.)
- 1 package (14 oz.) Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Heat the broth, black pepper, celery and onion in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring often. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 3-quart shallow baking dish. Cover the baking dish.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is hot.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.