Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb bx Mostaccioli, cooked just until tender, (drained, cooled)
- 2 Tomatoes, (seeded, chopped)
- 1 Green pepper, (cut into 1/2 inch squares)
- 1 Cucumber, peeled, quartered, seeds removed, chopped
- 6 to 8 Green onions, (sliced with some green tops)
- Black olives (optional)
- Original Western Dressing
Mix first 6 ingredients together, then toss with dressing. Chill and stir before serving.
Note: Mostaccioli needs to be cooked to the tender stage (not al dente) in order for the dressing to coat the pasta and not soak into it. As well, the entire salad tastes better with the pasta cooked to the “just tender” stage.