Mouthwatering Tender Sirloin Beef & Egg Fried Rice
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 cups of white rice, cooked
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoon of butter
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrots
- 6 cucumber slices
- 3 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon of dried red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 diced green onion
- 1/2 lb. of sirloin beef, sliced
- 2 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil
In a medium bowl, season the the sirloin strips with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of garlic powder. In a nonstick pan, cook the beef in medium heat. Be sure to turn the sirloin every 3-4 minutes so it is cooked evenly.
In a skillet, poor the sesame oil. Next add the 2 egg yolks and let it spread over the pan. When it is fully cooked, place it on a plate and cut the egg into cubes.
Now, heat vegetable oil, scallions, carrots, red pepper flakes and cook. Add the cooked rice to the pan. Stir to combine the ingredients.
Lastly, add the beef, remaining soy sauce and cut egg yolks. As the ingredients mix, may sure everything is evenly coated. Place cucumbers as a side for this Asian inspired dish.