- 2 oreo pie crusts
- 1/2 C. heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 C. butter
- 1 1/2 C. milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 oz. Kahlua or coffee liquor
- 16 oz. Cool Whip
- 28 crushed oreo cookies
- 1 C. heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz. Baileys Irish Creme
- 2 Tbs. chocolate syrup
- 1 Tbs. sugar
In a medium saucepan, bring cream, butter, and Kahlua to a boil. Fold in melted chocolate chips and mix in crushed cookies. When it's fully incorporated, fold in the Cool Whip. Pour into pie shells and spread evenly, then put in freezer for 2 hours.
To make topping, whip cream until it's very firm; then fold in the Irish creme and chocolate. Spread evenly over the top of both pies, then refreeze for 30 minutes.