2 hour preparation + 1 hour cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1-3/4 C. nacho tortilla chips, crushed
- 1/3 C. butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C. mayonnaise
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 Tbs. all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 C. cooked chicken breasts, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 C. (6 oz.) Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 1/3 C. green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup (8 oz.) sour cream
- Whole kernel corn, cubed avocado, chopped tomato and sliced ripe olives
- Salsa, optional
- Assorted crackers or additional nacho tortilla chips, optional
- Combine crushed tortilla chips and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, taco seasoning and flour until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the chicken, cheese blend and onions. Pour over crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60-70 minutes or until center is almost set. Gently spread sour cream over the top; bake 10 minutes longer or until set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, remove sides of pan. Garnish with corn, avocado, tomato and olives. Serve with salsa and crackers if desired.
Around The Web