No-Bake Blueberry Bars
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 C. graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbs. white sugar
- 1/2 C. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 C. white sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 8 oz tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 C. frozen blueberries
1. Stir together graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a medium bowl.
2. Mix in melted butter.
3. Pack mixture into a 9 in. square dish to make the crust.
4. Beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
5. Stir in salt and lemon juice.
6. Fold in the whipped topping until blended.
7. Then fold in the blueberries.
8. Spread evenly over the crust in the baking dish.
9. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.