No-Bake Butter Biscuit Cake
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 lb. butter biscuits
- 2 (1.7 oz each) chocolate pudding powder
- 2 1/2 C. milk
- 6 Tbs. sugar
- 2 Tbs. powdered confectioners sugar
- 2 sticks butter or margarine, unsalted, room temperature
- Whipped cream
- 2 C. warm milk milk
1. To make pudding mix pudding power, sugar and 1 cup of milk.
2. Bring the rest of the milk to a boil, reduce heat. Then add pudding and mix constantly for a minute. Let cool to room temperature.
3. Mix pudding and butter until blended.
4. Soak biscuits in warm milk for 5 seconds each. Then line a dish with foil and arrange biscuits on the bottom.
5. Add a layer of the buttercream mixture. Then keep adding alternating layers of the biscuits and buttercream.
6. Refigerate for an hour before serving and top with whipped cream.
Photo courtesy of Cafe Chocolada