No-Bake Caramel Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 8oz jar caramel topping
- 1 (12 oz.) container of Cool Whip
1. Spread half of the jar of caramel topping over bottom of the crust.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, whip the cream cheese and the remaining caramel topping together; mix well.
3. Add the Cool Whip to the cream cheese and caramel mixture; carefully fold in until completely combined.
4. Spread the mixture evenly over the crust.
5. Refrigerate for at least one hour to set.
6. Carefully cut into bars and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.