No-Bake Cherry Bars
Serving Size / Yield
- 3/4 C. grain cereal, puffed, 3/4 cup
- 3/4 C. crispy cereal
- 1/3 C. dried cherries
- 3/4 C. rolled oats
- 1/2 C. almond butter, melted
- 2 Tbs. ground flax seed
- 1/4 C. raw honey
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pinch of salt
1) Line a 8x8 pan with wax paper.
2) Melt the butter and honey.
3) Combine the rolled oats and the cereals in a medium sized bowl. Mix in the vanilla, salt, ground flax, and cinnamon and mix well.
4) Pour the mixture into the pan and flatten it well over the base.
5) Refrigerate for some time until the mixture is farm enough.
6) Take out and cut the mixture into individual bars and wrap them.
7)Transfer the individually wrapped bars in an airtight jar and store the jar in the freezer.