No-Bake Coconut Bars
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. melted butter
- 2 C. graham cracker crumbs
- 2 C. powdered sugar
- 1 C. coconut oil
- 1 C. shaved coconut, plus 1/4 C. for sprinkling
- 1 1/2 C chocolate chips
1) In a food processor, blend butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, coconut shavings, and coconut oil. Press this mixture into a pan.
2) Melt down the chocolate chips in a double-boiler and pour over the main mixture.
3) Sprinkle additional coconut shavings atop the bars and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.