No Bake Fruit Pie
- 2 2.6-oz. pkgs. Dream Whip, mixed according to directions
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 21-oz. cans pie filling (any flavor)
- 2 1-lb. boxes graham crackers, crushed (for pie crust)
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted
Mix graham crackers with melted butter and put in an 8x11-inch pan. Press to make an even layer for your crust. Mix your Dream Whip according to box directions and then add cream cheese with mixer. Spread on crust then spoon pie filling on top of Dream Whip mixture. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.