No-Bake Lemon Cheescake
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 C. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 C. butter
- 1 Tbs. powdered sugar
- 1 - 3 oz. pack lemon jello mix
- 1 C. boiling water
- 1 - 8 oz .pack cream cheese, soft
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 - 5 oz can evaporated milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and powdered sugar.
3. Press onto the bottom of a 10 inch springform pan.
4. Bake 10 minutes. Remove, and cool.
5. Dissolve lemon jello in boiling water.
6. Cool until thick but not set.
7. In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Set aside.
8. In separate bowl, whip evaporated milk until peaks form.
9. Pour jello into whipped milk.
10. Fold in cream mixture.
11. Pour filling into crust.
23. Chill 3+ hours before serving.