No-Bake Light Vanilla Mousse
Serving Size / Yield
- 14 oz. heavy cream
- 3 eggs (whites)
- 3 Tbs. sugar
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- Cinnamon for sprinkling/garnish
*note: at least 40 minutes before preparing the dessert, place a metal mixing bowl and beaters (from electric mixer) in the fridge.
1) In the cold, metal mixing bowl, add vanilla to the heavy cream and beat until it peaks. Likewise, (room temp bowl is fine) beat the egg whites until they form (soft) peaks. Add sugar gradually and whip until the whites are stiff.
3) Fold the egg whites into the whipping cream.
4) Chill for at least one hour before serving.
5) Sprinkle cinnamon over each serving for flavor and garnish.