No Bake Marble Brownies
Serving Size / Yield
- 12 oz. pkg Chocolate Chips
- 3 cup Finely Ground Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk,Reserve 2 tsp.
- 1 cup Sifted Powdered Sugar
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- 2 Tsp. Evaporated Milk, See Above
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 2 oz Butter, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup Powdered Sugar
- ⅓ cup Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix, about half of a 5.1 oz package
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Start by making the brownies first.
In a 3 qt. bowl, mix the the cookie crumbs, nuts,powdered sugar and salt.
Pour and press into a well buttered 9-inch square pan.
Now start making the cheesecake layer.
Combine the room temperature cream cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl. Mix together on medium speed or with a spoon until light and fluffy.
Add the powdered sugar, vanilla pudding mix, and vanilla extract to the mixture.
Spread an even layer on top of the brownie mixture.
Take a knife and cut through the mixtures to create a marble look.
Place in the refrigerator and chill until it sets.
Cut into squares and serve.