No-Bake Strawberry Dessert
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 loaf angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 pkg. sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 C. water
- 1 pkg. frozen unsweetened whole strawberries, thawed
- 2 C. 1% milk
- 1 pkg. sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- Chopped fresh strawberries
1. Arrange a layer of cake cubs in 13x9 in. dish.
2. Dissolve gelatin in boilng water and stir in strawberries.
3. Pour gelatin and strawberried over cake and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Whisk milk and pudding mix then let stand for 2 minutes.
5. Spoon milk and pudding over the gelatin layer.
6. Cover with whippe topping and garnish with freshly chopped strawberries.