No-frills Pineapple Lemonade Pie
Serving Size / Yield
- 6 oz. can lemonade concentrate, frozen
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 9 in. graham cracker pie crust
- 14 oz. can sweetened and condensed milk
- 16 oz. can crushed and drained pineapple
1) Whisk together the lemonade concentrate the the sweetened condensed milk. Add in pineapples a little at a time.
2) Spread the mixture into the prepared pie crust and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3) Top with Cool Whip and serve.
*To make this pie richer, try adding cream cheese or instant pudding into the mixture.