Nutella Banana Bread
30 min preparation + 50 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 C. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 C. unsalted butter
- 1 C. granulated sugar
- 2 lg. eggs
- 1 1/4 C. mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3 C. skim milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 C. Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda & salt.
- In a separate large bowl, beat sugar and butter until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after you add each one.
- Add the bananas, milk and vanilla. Beat until blended.
- Add flour mixture and beat at low speed just until flour is incorporated.
- Microwave the Nutella for about 15 seconds.
- Add the nutella and batter to the pan.
- Swirl batters together with a knife.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
Around The Web