10 min preparation + 20 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 10 Tbs. butter, softened
- 3/4 C. sugar
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 C. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/3 C. Nutella
- Preheat oven to 325º degrees.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating until mixed.
- Add the vanilla, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Fill each muffin tin 3/4 full.
- Top each tin with 1-1/2 teaspoons of Nutella.
- Take a toothpick and swirl the Nutella and muffin batter together.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Around The Web