Serving Size / Yield
- 1 7 1/2-oz. jar marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 C. sugar
- 2/3 C. evaporated milk
- 1/4 C. (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 C. milk chocolate chips
- 1 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 C. chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
2. Combine the marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook for 5 minutes,stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and add both kinds of chocolate chips. Stir until mixture is smooth.
4. Add the nuts and vanilla and stir to combine. Spread the fudge into the foil-lined pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting into squares.