Olive and Sun-Dried Tomato Calzone
- one 1-lb. bag refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 Tbs. refrigerated pesto
- 2 Tbs. julienne sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 Tbs. crumbled goat cheese
- 16-20 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2/3 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 C. tomato and basil marinara sauce
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Separate dough into two balls. Flour surface and use your hands to flatten and stretch each ball into an 8-inch circle.
Spread pesto on half of each circle, avoiding the edges. Add tomatoes, olives, goat cheese, and mozzarella. Fold in half, forming a half-moon shape. Crimp edges together with your fingers or a fork.
Bake one a pizza stone or oiled baking sheet for 20 minutes or until golden.