One Dish Chicken & Rice Bake
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 C. water
- 3/4 C. uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Stir the soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken. Season with additional paprika and black pepper. Cover the baking dish.
2. Bake at 375°F. for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. Let stand for 10 minutes. Stir the rice before serving.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.