One-Pot Cheesy Chicken
- 8 oz chicken breast tenders
- 4 C. frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 C. cooked white rice
- 14 oz. fat-free chicken broth
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can Campbell's 98% Fat-Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 4 oz. can sliced mushrooms
- 8 oz. Velveeta Light Reduced-Fat Pasteurized Processed Cheese Product
- Salt and pepper to taste
Use at least a 2 quart sauce pot. Boil Minute rice in water for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside. Rinse pot. Add the can of chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add chicken to pot and cook until no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Remove chicken to cutting board to chop into small pieces when cooled. Place broccoli into chicken broth and cook until tender.
Add rice, soup, seasonings and mushrooms.
Mix well to combine all ingredients. If it is too thick, add a little water. Place the chopped chicken and cubed Velveeta Light cheese into the pot. Turn heat to very low and cover to simmer. Stir every 5 minutes to get all the cheese melted throughout. Serve while hot. This makes a ton of food, enough to feed 4-6 persons.