One Pot Chicken Chili & Rice
Serving Size / Yield
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 3/4 lbs. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 1 3/4 C. Swanson® Chicken Broth (or Swanson® Chicken Stock)
- 2 Tbs. chili powder
- 2 med. tomatoes, chopped
- 1 med. green pepper, chopped
- 1 C. uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 2 15.72-oz. cans Campbell's® Pork and Beans
- 1/2 C. fat free sour cream
- green onion, sliced
Spray a 6-quart saucepot with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
Stir the broth, chili powder, tomatoes, pepper, rice and pork and beans in the saucepot and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the rice is tender. Top with the sour cream and sprinkle with the onion.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.