Orange Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 6 oz. containers Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free orange yogurt
- 1/4 C. powdered sugar
- 1 6 oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 box cheesecake-flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 8 oz. container whipped topping
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Remove 1 pie crust from pouch; unroll crust on work surface. Sprinkle with sugar. With rolling pin, roll sugar into crust.
- Place crust in ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate. Fold edges under; flute. Prick bottom and sides generously with fork.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed about 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add orange juice concentrate; beat until well blended. Sprinkle pie filling mix over top; mix well.
- Reserve 1 cup of the whipped topping for garnish. Fold remaining whipped topping into cream cheese mixture until well blended.
- Spread orange filling in cooled baked shell. Refrigerate at least 1 hour until filling is set.
- Garnish with reserved whipped topping and, if desired, orange peel.
Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury
Around The Web