Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Zest of 2 clementines
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbs. clementine juice
- 2 3/4 C. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
- 3 Tbs. sugar
- 1 Tbs. ground cinnamon
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the sugar, butter, clementine zest, juice and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- Shape the dough into balls. Combine the cinnamon sugar topping ingredients together in a small bowl; roll the balls in the mixture.
- Place the balls about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies until golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
Around The Web