Oreo Cookies and Cream No-Bake Cheesecake
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 C. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 C. light brown sugar
- 7 Tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/4 C. heavy cream
- 1 lb. cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 C. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. vanilla powder
- 3/4 C. Oreo cookies, crushed
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
2. Add melted butter and blend.
3. Press into pan.
1. Beat heavy cream until medium peaks form then set aside.
2. Add cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla powder, lemon juice and beat until smooth.
3. Beat together cream cheese mixture and heavy cream.
4. Fold in Oreo cookies.
5. Fill pan with slight mound at center.
6. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.
Photo courtesy Bakers Royale