Oreo Peanut Butter Crunch Squares
- 1 pkg. (15 0z) Oreo double delight Peanut Butter n' Choc. Cream Sand. Cookies; divided
- 3 Tbs. butter or margarine; melted
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow cream
- 1/2 C. semi sweet choc. chunks
- 1/3 C. cocktail peanuts; chopped
Finely crush 20 of the cookies; mix with butter. Press firmly onto the bottom of a greased 8" square baking pan. Coarsely chop remaining cookies and set aside. Drop spoonfuls of marshmallow cream evenly onto crust to within 1/2" of outer edges. Sprinkle with chocolate chunks, peanuts and chopped cookies. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until marshmallow cream just begins to brown. Cool completely and cut into squares.