Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. uncooked Arborio or regular long-grain white rice
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup
- 1 1/2 C. water
- 1 C. milk
- 1/4 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs. drained chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the rice, soup, water, milk, cheese and tomatoes in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Cover the baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes. Stir the rice mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until the rice is tender. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with the parsley.
RECIPE TIPS: Add 1/2 C. frozen peas to the rice mixture before baking.