Oven-Roasted Root Vegetables
Serving Size / Yield
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 med. red potatoes (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 C. fresh or frozen whole baby carrots
- 1 lb. celery root (celeriac), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 C.)
- 1 rutabaga (about 3 lb.), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 6 C.)
- 2 med. red onions, cut into 8 wedges each
- 2 med. parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 1/2 C.)
- 5 cloves garlic, cut into thin slices
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves or fresh thyme leaves
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 C. Swanson® Vegetable Broth (Regular or Certified Organic)
Heat the oven to 425°F. Spray a 17 x 11-inch roasting pan or shallow baking sheet with the cooking spray.
Stir the potatoes, carrots, celery root, rutabaga, onions, parsnips, garlic, rosemary and oil in the prepared pan. Roast the vegetables for 30 minutes. Pour the broth over the vegetables and stir.
Roast for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are fork-tender.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.