P.F. Chang's Garlic Noodles
10 min preparation + 20 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 tsp. garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. red chili pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 1 lb. Chinese noodles or 1 lb vermicelli
- 1/2 tsp.sesame oil
- 4 oz. cantonese stir-fry sauce
- 1 japanese cucumbers or 1 English cucumber
- 2 tsp. cilantro, chopped
- Cantonese sauce:
- 3/4 C. water
- 1 tsp. chicken base, powder (no MSG)
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. shaohsing wine or 2 tsp. sherry wine
- 1 tsp. oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp.cornstarch
- Cook pasta and set aside.
- Mix in red chile flakes and cilantro.
- Slice cucumber diagonally into 1/4" thick slices. Slice into strips. Set aside.
- Heat wok thoroughly, add oil, then minced garlic. Fry briefly.
- Add sugar and vinegar.
- Add pasta to wok, stirring and tossing to mix until noodle is heated through.
- Place on plates and surround with cucumber strips.
Around The Web