Pan Grilled Chicken and Peppers
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 Green Bell pepper, Sliced Into Long trips
- 1 red Bell pepper, Sliced Into Long trips
- 1 yellow Bell Pepper, Sliced Into Long trips
- 3 Large Chicken Breasts, Chopped
- 1 Medium Onion, Sliced Vertically
- Olive Oil
Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
Add in the peppers and onions.
Saute until onions are translucent for abut 5 minutes.
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Add in chicken and cook until no longer pink for about 10-15 minutes.