Paprika Pork With Spinach
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb Boneless pork loin or leg
- 3 Tbs All purpose flour
- 3 Tbs Vegetable oil
- 1 C Frozen pearl onions (thawed)
- 1 Tbs Paprika
- 14 1/2 oz Vegetable of chicken broth
- 8 oz Medium curly egg noodles (uncooked)
- 10 oz Frozen leaf spinach (thawed and well drained)
- 1/2 C Sour cream
- Fresh spinach leaves and red bell pepper strips for garnish
Trim fat from pork. Cut pork into 1 inch cubes. Place flour and pork in a resealable plastic food storage bag; shake until well coated.
Heat the wok over high heat about 1 minute, or until hot. Drizzle oil into the wok and heat 30 seconds. Add pork and stir fry about 5 minutes or until well browned on all sides.
Remove pork to large bowl.
Add onions and paprika to the wok. Stir fry 1 minute. Stir in broth, noodles, and pork. Cover the wok and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes or until noodles and pork are tender.
Stir spinach into pork and noodles. Cover the wok and cook until heated through. Add additional broth or water if needed. Add sour cream; mix well. Transfer to serving dish. Garnish, if desired