Parsley Garlic Spaghetti with Leeks and Cannelini Beans
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 Tbs. Eden Selected Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb. leeks, cleaned and sliced
- 3/4 tsp. Eden Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cans Eden Organic Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 1/2 C. vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp. ground sage
- 1 pkg. Eden Organic Parsley Garlic Spaghetti
- 2 Tbs. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 C. finely grated organic parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 1/4 C. coarsely chopped fresh parsley
In a large skillet heat oil over medium-low heat. Add leeks, salt and pepper. Cook until softened about 10 minutes. Add beans, broth and sage. With a potato masher mash about 1/3 of beans. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer. Cook until lightly thickened, about 5 minutes. In a large pot of boiling water cook pasta 2 minutes less than package directs. Drain. Bring bean and leek sauce to a simmer, add lemon juice, and parmesan. Add pasta and cook stirring until heated through. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
Per Serving: 419 Calories, 7g Fat (16% calories from fat), 17g Protein, 72g Carbohydrate, 11g Fiber, 0mg Cholesterol, 286mg Sodium
This recipe provided was by Eden Foods. For more information about Eden Foods pasta, click here!