- 1/2 lb. cooked chicken or pulled pork
- 1 8 oz. bag low or no-fat shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 lg. white onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 tortillas
- sauteed mushrooms and peppers (optional)
- sour cream and salsa for serving
- cooking spray
Saute onions and garlic in skillet with 1 Tbs. oil until onions are golden. Remove from pan and set aside. Heat already cooked chicken in same skillet. Place tortillas onto foil-lined cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Place some chicken, cheese and onion mixture on one half of the tortilla. Add mushrooms and/or peppers if using. Fold over other half and spray with cooking spray. Continue until all tortillas are used.
Place in preheated 300-degree oven until cheese is melted and tortillas are heated through. Serve with salsa and sour cream or with a salad for a main course.