Passover Spinach Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 10oz. packages of Frozen Shopped Spinach
- 1/2 C. margarine or butter
- 1-2 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 Tbs. of Potato Starch
- 2 Tbs. of dried onion mix
- 2 eggs beaten (can use egg beaters or egg whites too)
- 1/2 C. matzo meal
Cook spinach according to directions, then drain well.
Melt margarine (or butter) in skillet and saute garlic.
Blend in Potato Starch, then onion soup mix. Add a little water.
Remove from heat.
Stir beaten egg and matzo meal into spinach.
Add butter mixture, then salt and pepper for taste.
Pour into a well greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish
Bake 350 for 25 minutes