Pasta Salad With Sun-Dried Tomatoes And Feta
Serving Size / Yield
- 20 Kalamata olives, pitted and quartered
- 1/4 lb. arugula leaves
- 6 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- Kosher salt
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 1 8.5 oz. jar oil-soaked sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 lb. dried orecchiette
- Black pepper
- 1 C. fresh basil leaves
1) Make the arugula salad by mixing arugula, olives, feta, and the tomatoes in a medium or large bowl. Refrigerate if needed.
2) Cook the pasta in well-salted boiling water. Cook for about 8 minutes, follow the package directions, and make sure that the pasta is tender yet firm. Drain the pasta well.
3) Add oil and vinegar in the arugula salad, and season the salad with black pepper and salt. Toss the mixture well. Add the drained pasta to the salad. You can either serve hot or at room temperature. Sprinkle the chopped basil leaves over the salad before serving.