Pasta with Pumpkin and Kale
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb. pasta, cooked
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 8 oz. kale, chopped
- 1 29 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 2 14 oz. cans vegetable broth
- 2 Tbs. sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/2 C. almonds, sliced
- Cook and drain the pasta.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat oil over medium heat. Add kale and cook until wilted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add pumpkin, broth, and pesto; stir to combine. Bring to a simmer.
- Season with 2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Toss pasta with pumpkin-kale mixture.
- Transfer to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Top with almonds and bake until top is golden, about 30 minutes.
Around The Web