Peach And Berry Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 5 C. plain granola
- 1¾ C. coconut milk, unsweetened
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ C. butter
- ¼ C. coconut palm sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 C. frozen peaches (partially thawed)
- ½ C. frozen raspberries (partially thawed)
- ½ C. frozen strawberries (partially thawed)
- ¼ C. coconut flakes, unsweetened
- fresh berries for topping
Place frozen fruit in a colander and let thaw for 30 minutes.
Grease an 8 x 8 - inch baking pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together coconut milk, eggs, and vanilla extract.
In a small saucepan over medium heat melt the butter, coconut sugar, and salt until syrupy.
Pour on the bottom of the prepared pan.
Place granola over the butter/sugar combination and then pour the egg mix on top making sure it is entirely soaked with egg.
Add fruit and cover with foil.
Preheat oven at 350˚F.
Remove casserole from refrigerator and bake for 30 minutes.
Remove foil and sprinkle coconut flakes over the fruit.
Cook an additional 10 minutes.
Serve with fresh fruit, powdered sugar, or a sprig of mint.