Peach and Blueberry Crisp
- 1 Tbs. margarine
- 1 can peach pie filling
- 1 C. blueberries
- 1/2 C. flour
- 2/3 C. packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 packets brown sugar & cinnamon instant oatmeal*
- 1/3 C. margarine (very cold)
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Cool Whip or vanilla ice cream
- * Can substitute 1 C. plain oatmeal.
Preheat over to 375 degrees. Coat bottom and sides of pie pan with margarine. In a small bowl, mix pie filling and blueberries. Pour filling into pie pan. In a medium bowl, mix brown sugar, flour, oatmeal, margarine, cinnamon and nutmeg with a fork or pastry cutter.**
When mixture is crumbly, sprinkle over pie filling. Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees, until topping is golden brown. Serve warm topped with Cool Whip or ice cream.
** I have found that using my hands to mix and crumble works best.