Peach Mince Pie with Cheddar Crust
- 1 package (9 oz.) pie crust mix
- 1 C. (4 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (28 oz.) None Such Ready to use Mincemeat Regular or Brandy & Rum
- 1 can (16 oz.) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 egg yolk plus 2 Tbs. water, optional
Place rack in lower half of oven: preheat oven to 426 degrees. Prepare pie crust mix as package directs for 2 crust pie, adding cheese. Turn mincemeat into pasty lined 9 inch pie plate. Top with peach slices. Cover with top crust; cut slits near center. Seal and flute. For a more golden crust, mix egg yolk and water, brush over entire surface of pie. Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Serve warm or cool. Garnish as desired.