Peanut Butter And Banana Smoothies
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 or 2 frozen bananas
- 2 Tbs. peanut butter
- 1 C. of protein powder (vanilla or chocolate flavor)
- 2 frozen strawberries
- 8 oz. of milk (dairy, soy, almond, coconut)
1) Start by pouring the milk into the blender.
2) Slice the frozen banana(s) and add it to the blender.
3) Next, add the frozen strawberries.
4) Now, add the vanilla or chocolate protein powder.
5) You can now add the peanut butter.
6) Set the blender on the highest setting and start blending. It might take approximately 2 minutes because of the thickness of the banana and peanut butter.
7) The smoothie is now ready to serve.