Peanut Butter Blossoms Chex® Mix
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 C. Corn Chex® cereal
- 3 C. Honey Nut Chex® cereal
- 1 Tbs. butter
- 1/2 C. peanut butter
- 1/4 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 C. gluten-free swirled milk chocolate
- 1/2 C. gluten-free peanut butter morsels
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper or foil.
- In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter, peanut butter and brown sugar on High about 1-2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until mixture is boiling. Pour over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 4 minutes, stirring and scraping bowl every minute. Microwave uncovered on High 2 more minutes, just until cereal begins to brown. Immediately stir in half of the chips; cool 5 minutes, stir in remaining chips.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container.
1 Serving (1/4 cup): Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 35); Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 105mg; Potassium 25mg; Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein 1g
Around The Web