Peg's Chicken Spaghetti
10 min preparation + 55 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 16-oz. spaghetti, cooked
- 1 lb. Velveeta Light Cheese, cubed
- 1 whole chicken, chopped or shredded
- 1 can family-sized cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lg. can of Rotel, un-drained
- 1 4-oz can mushroom stems & pieces, drained
- 1/2 C. milk
1. Cook noodles in salt water/ drain
2. Combine all ingredients together in an oven-safe pan.
3. Cover with foil and bake at 375° F for 45 minutes.
4. Remove foil and bake 10 minutes more.
Around The Web