Peppermint Chocolate Fudge
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 C. (12 oz.) milk chocolate chips
- 1 C. (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- Dash salt
- 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1/4 C. crushed hard peppermint candy
In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with condensed milk and salt. Remove from heat; stir in peppermint extract. Spread evenly into wax paper-lined 8- or 9-inch square pan. Sprinkle with peppermint candy. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.
Yield: 2 lb.