Perfect Brunch Pumpkin Waffles
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 C. all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 C. canned pumpkin puree
- 1 2/3 C. milk
- 4 T. margarine, melted and cooled
- bag of frozen blueberries, thawed
- package of pecans, chopped
- whipped topping
Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt in a bowl.
In another bowl, add eggs, sugar, pumpkin, milk, and margarine; beat well.
Gently fold in the flour mixture.
Cook according to your waffle iron directions.
Top with blueberries, pecans, and whipped topping.